Our Wealth Management Modus Operandi rejects the one-solution-fits-all model as embedding clients’ varying risk profiles, financial objectives, and other personal needs require financial tailoring. A personalized and customized solution is the only way to optimize the Alpha for our clients’ wealth.
The journey with our clients begins with a risk profile assessment followed by a full understanding of their financial needs & goals. Such careful assessment allows us to propose those structures & platforms that are most apt to achieve the set objectives. We then move into structuring the client’s wealth and engineering a diversified portfolio that we shall manage dynamically to ensure optimized returns.
We also offer our services in an advisory fashion (in addition to discretionary) and offer execution and trading capabilities for our institutional clients.
Asset allocation is a key performance parameter; however, it is important to maintain a dynamic and flexible management strategy within each of the asset classes.
Consequently, we will decide with our Clients on the portfolio structure that will differentiate the strategic from the tactical investments and the high-risk assets from the low-risk ones.
Our risk management contains two main steps.
First, we outline with our Clients their investment profile. This will be based on our investors’ individual needs and will be built according to their risk tolerance and financial objectives. Each investor profile - Conservative, Balanced and Dynamic - has its own asset allocation model and its related potential risk-return trade-off.
Secondly, the construction of the portfolio is organized through a further allocation structuring between stable and volatile strategies.
Our global network of top private and investment banks provides us privileged access to a wide range of products and at very competitive rates, allowing us to perform under an advisory mandate.
By using a thematic approach combined with technical analysis, we identify investment trends during their initial phase and adjust the exit strategy based on the evolution of this trend.
Given our in-depth expertise, we ensure that all questions related to specific markets and/or investment vehicles are answered.
Discretionary portfolio management consists of delegating the daily management of an investment portfolio to the Investment Manager (Generation Alfa) within specific parameters and predetermined risk guidelines established with our Clients.
Following the initial goal-setting phase, Generation Alfa constructs a portfolio comprising of the asset classes deemed to be most appropriate for achieving these objectives.
Our investment policy aims at consistently adding value to our Clients’ portfolios through active and dynamic management. We continuously monitor our Clients’ portfolios and adjust them according to the market conditions within the pre-set limits defined in the Clients’ investment policy. Transparency in the choice of investment products is the rule. Each investment strategy falls under a specific weighted percentage of stability versus volatility and sub-defined in types of products. We have built eight different discretionary themes/strategies:
- Credit and Corporate Bond Portfolio: a managed portfolio of single fixed income securities, comprising of investment grade, subordinated, emerging market and high yield bonds.
- Conservative Funds Portfolio: a conservative portfolio built with ETF’s, mutual funds and hedge funds;
- Balanced Funds Portfolio: a balanced portfolio built with ETF’s, mutual funds and hedge funds;
- Dynamic Funds Portfolio: a more aggressive portfolio built with ETF’s, mutual funds and hedge funds;
- Global Conservative Portfolio: a conservative portfolio built with a mix of single securities, ETF’s, mutual funds and hedge funds;
- Global Balanced Portfolio: a balanced portfolio built with a mix of single securities, ETF’s, mutual funds and hedge funds;
- Global Hedge Funds Portfolio: a managed portfolio of single manager and multi-manager hedge funds, with an objective to keep the standard deviation below the 6%;
- Return Enhancer Hedge Funds Portfolio: a managed portfolio of single manager and multi-manager hedge funds, with an objective of standard deviation in the 10% area.